SHIFTing the Support of Entrepreneurship in Eco-Innovation
The Roles of Universities, Incubators, Business Development Organisations, Design Service Providers, Funders and Interagents
The workshop is the final event for the project SHIFT – Support Systems for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Transformation, a research project supported by the ECO-INNOVERA Network.
The workshop is open to interested researchers, policy makers and industry representatives active in the fields of sustainable entrepreneurship, eco-innovation and MSME support.
You will learn about:
- Best practice from different support actors
- The challenges for the supply and demand-side actors
- Recommendations to policy makers and key national/regional actors
- The potential integration of eco-innovation support systems for more sustainable entrepreneurial activities
- How you can get more involved in eco-innovation
Strengthening green start-ups 13.12.2018
With a total of 12 events from the Ruhr area to the Black Forest, Borderstep will be exploring the green start-up scene in Germany from February 2019. The purpose of the format is to convey knowledge about the general conditions, the significance, the trends and the hurdles of green start-ups. More
#SGA18: These are the Winners 21.11.2018
The winners of the StartGreen Awards 2018 and the StartGreen@ School Awards 2018 have been announced. The award ceremony took place for the fourth time in a row as part of "Gründerwoche Deutschland" at the Federal Environment Ministry in Berlin. More