SHIFTing the Support of Entrepreneurship in Eco-Innovation
The Roles of Universities, Incubators, Business Development Organisations, Design Service Providers, Funders and Interagents
The workshop is the final event for the project SHIFT – Support Systems for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Transformation, a research project supported by the ECO-INNOVERA Network.
The workshop is open to interested researchers, policy makers and industry representatives active in the fields of sustainable entrepreneurship, eco-innovation and MSME support.
You will learn about:
- Best practice from different support actors
- The challenges for the supply and demand-side actors
- Recommendations to policy makers and key national/regional actors
- The potential integration of eco-innovation support systems for more sustainable entrepreneurial activities
- How you can get more involved in eco-innovation
Interview: Germany, Green Energy Valley 01.07.2019
Clean Energy Wire interviewed Borderstep founder Prof. Klaus Fichter about the start-up scene in Germany. How important is the engineering spirit of the country? More
StartGreen@School invited to Helsinki 28.06.2019
The Borderstep project StartGreen@School was selected as the German finalist of the European Enterprise Award. The award is aimed at institutions and authorities that have rendered outstanding services to the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit. More