A – Z of financing for green economy startups: an introduction to the options
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in funding their clean-tech, green, sustainability startup. Those looking to get a good introduction to the various financing are available to startups
Who will be present?
- Business Angels – Business Angel Network Germany (BAND): Matthias Wischnewsky
- Accelerators – Climate-KIC Germany
- Startup Sector Support – Green Startups Network @ English Startups Association (BVDS): Björn Kaminski
- Green Economy Network and GreenUpInvest – StartGreen: Alexander Schabel
- Crowd Funding – Companisto: Robert Uhlich (Head of Portfolio Development)
- Green Venture Capitalists – speaker to be announced soon
- Institutional Funding – speaker to be announced soon
- Corporate VCs – speaker to be announced soon
There will be drinks and nibbles for those attending. Perhaps some opportunities for your next funder …!
We look forward to seeing you there. The event is free. Please register here.
Strengthening green start-ups 13.12.2018
With a total of 12 events from the Ruhr area to the Black Forest, Borderstep will be exploring the green start-up scene in Germany from February 2019. The purpose of the format is to convey knowledge about the general conditions, the significance, the trends and the hurdles of green start-ups. More
#SGA18: These are the Winners 21.11.2018
The winners of the StartGreen Awards 2018 and the StartGreen@ School Awards 2018 have been announced. The award ceremony took place for the fourth time in a row as part of "Gründerwoche Deutschland" at the Federal Environment Ministry in Berlin. More