A – Z of financing for green economy startups: an introduction to the options
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in funding their clean-tech, green, sustainability startup. Those looking to get a good introduction to the various financing are available to startups
Who will be present?
- Business Angels – Business Angel Network Germany (BAND): Matthias Wischnewsky
- Accelerators – Climate-KIC Germany
- Startup Sector Support – Green Startups Network @ English Startups Association (BVDS): Björn Kaminski
- Green Economy Network and GreenUpInvest – StartGreen: Alexander Schabel
- Crowd Funding – Companisto: Robert Uhlich (Head of Portfolio Development)
- Green Venture Capitalists – speaker to be announced soon
- Institutional Funding – speaker to be announced soon
- Corporate VCs – speaker to be announced soon
There will be drinks and nibbles for those attending. Perhaps some opportunities for your next funder …!
We look forward to seeing you there. The event is free. Please register here.
Digital energy management in existing buildings 20.09.2019
The Smart Living industry association has submitted a statement on the Building Energy Act to Peter Altmaier, Federal Minister of Economics and Energy. In this statement, the association refers to the climate protection contribution of digitisation in buildings. Borderstep has calculated figures for the possible CO2 reduction through building automation systems in existing residential buildings in Germany. More
Digitisation = climate protection? 31.07.2019
Cloud Computing, 3D-Printing, Big Data, Industry 4.0: The world of work and life is changing drastically due to digitalization. How does this affect climate protection? This is the focus of the CliDiTrans project of the Borderstep Institute. More
Interview: Germany, Green Energy Valley 01.07.2019
Clean Energy Wire interviewed Borderstep founder Prof. Klaus Fichter about the start-up scene in Germany. How important is the engineering spirit of the country? More