A – Z of financing for green economy startups: an introduction to the options
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in funding their clean-tech, green, sustainability startup. Those looking to get a good introduction to the various financing are available to startups
Who will be present?
- Business Angels – Business Angel Network Germany (BAND): Matthias Wischnewsky
- Accelerators – Climate-KIC Germany
- Startup Sector Support – Green Startups Network @ English Startups Association (BVDS): Björn Kaminski
- Green Economy Network and GreenUpInvest – StartGreen: Alexander Schabel
- Crowd Funding – Companisto: Robert Uhlich (Head of Portfolio Development)
- Green Venture Capitalists – speaker to be announced soon
- Institutional Funding – speaker to be announced soon
- Corporate VCs – speaker to be announced soon
There will be drinks and nibbles for those attending. Perhaps some opportunities for your next funder …!
We look forward to seeing you there. The event is free. Please register here.
Responsible Innovation Story with Borderstep 15.12.2020
What is the state of sustainability in Europe? And what do sustainable business models look like in concrete terms? Responsible Innovation Story" explores these questions in an interview with Borderstep founder Klaus Fichter. More
Special Issue on Assessing and forecasting the sustainability impact of new ventures 21.10.2020
The Journal of Cleaner Production is planning a special issue to evaluate and forecast the impact of start-ups on sustainability. Borderstep director Prof. Dr. Klaus Fichter is guest editor. Proposals can be submitted. More
Green start-ups need more tailwind 21.07.2020
An article on the Bertelsmann Foundation's innovation platform presents the Green Startup Monitor 2020. The team of authors analyzes which forms of funding help the community. One example is the StartGreen Award, which Borderstep has been presenting since 2015 as part of the Startup Week Germany. More