A – Z of financing for green economy startups: an introduction to the options
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in funding their clean-tech, green, sustainability startup. Those looking to get a good introduction to the various financing are available to startups
Who will be present?
- Business Angels – Business Angel Network Germany (BAND): Matthias Wischnewsky
- Accelerators – Climate-KIC Germany
- Startup Sector Support – Green Startups Network @ English Startups Association (BVDS): Björn Kaminski
- Green Economy Network and GreenUpInvest – StartGreen: Alexander Schabel
- Crowd Funding – Companisto: Robert Uhlich (Head of Portfolio Development)
- Green Venture Capitalists – speaker to be announced soon
- Institutional Funding – speaker to be announced soon
- Corporate VCs – speaker to be announced soon
There will be drinks and nibbles for those attending. Perhaps some opportunities for your next funder …!
We look forward to seeing you there. The event is free. Please register here.
Interview: Germany, Green Energy Valley 01.07.2019
Clean Energy Wire interviewed Borderstep founder Prof. Klaus Fichter about the start-up scene in Germany. How important is the engineering spirit of the country? More
StartGreen@School invited to Helsinki 28.06.2019
The Borderstep project StartGreen@School was selected as the German finalist of the European Enterprise Award. The award is aimed at institutions and authorities that have rendered outstanding services to the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit. More