A – Z of financing for green economy startups: an introduction to the options
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in funding their clean-tech, green, sustainability startup. Those looking to get a good introduction to the various financing are available to startups
Who will be present?
- Business Angels – Business Angel Network Germany (BAND): Matthias Wischnewsky
- Accelerators – Climate-KIC Germany
- Startup Sector Support – Green Startups Network @ English Startups Association (BVDS): Björn Kaminski
- Green Economy Network and GreenUpInvest – StartGreen: Alexander Schabel
- Crowd Funding – Companisto: Robert Uhlich (Head of Portfolio Development)
- Green Venture Capitalists – speaker to be announced soon
- Institutional Funding – speaker to be announced soon
- Corporate VCs – speaker to be announced soon
There will be drinks and nibbles for those attending. Perhaps some opportunities for your next funder …!
We look forward to seeing you there. The event is free. Please register here.
How much energy does the cloud need? 13.03.2019
In a joint study, the Environment Agency Austria and the German Borderstep Institute for Innovation and Sustainability are analysing for the first time which IT infrastructure and IT services are used across the EU via the Internet. More
Borderstep welcomes On Purpose at its Berlin office 25.02.2019
Their associate-programme offers motivated professionals the opportunity to get to know the sustainable entrepreneurship sector. Currently, Martin Strobel is developing the StartGreen platform at Borderstep Institute as an On Purpose associate. More
Strengthening green start-ups 13.12.2018
With a total of 12 events from the Ruhr area to the Black Forest, Borderstep will be exploring the green start-up scene in Germany from February 2019. The purpose of the format is to convey knowledge about the general conditions, the significance, the trends and the hurdles of green start-ups. More