SHIFTing the Support of Entrepreneurship in Eco-Innovation
The Roles of Universities, Incubators, Business Development Organisations, Design Service Providers, Funders and Interagents
The workshop is the final event for the project SHIFT – Support Systems for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Transformation, a research project supported by the ECO-INNOVERA Network.
The workshop is open to interested researchers, policy makers and industry representatives active in the fields of sustainable entrepreneurship, eco-innovation and MSME support.
You will learn about:
- Best practice from different support actors
- The challenges for the supply and demand-side actors
- Recommendations to policy makers and key national/regional actors
- The potential integration of eco-innovation support systems for more sustainable entrepreneurial activities
- How you can get more involved in eco-innovation